488 Roosevelt Way
Come home and relax to this beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath, two level condo in San Francisco's centrally located Corona Heights. Enjoy the views over Eureka Valley from the open living and dining areas or as you prepare dinner in the stunning new kitchen. The large primary bedroom with newly redone, ensuite bath is quiet and private at the back of the building, and features a walk-in closet and intimate step out patio. There are two more bedrooms and a second full, renovated bath on the lower level, both sharing a deck to watch the sunrise or for drinks in the afternoon as you watch Karl the Fog roll over Twin Peaks and the lights begin to sparkle in the hills and valley below.
The lower unit in an intimate two unit building with only one other neighbor, the building has low monthly costs that are handled informally by the owners. Common costs are insurance and water. Sitting on Roosevelt you have quick access to half a dozen wonderful neighborhood villages nearby including The Castro, Upper Market, Cole Valley, The Haight, Divisadero St, Duboce Triangle, The Valencia Corridor and Hayes Valley. Or take walks to the Randall Museum, Buena Vista Park or Corona Heights Park to climb the hill and have an early evening picnic over the City. Transportation is easy here as well with a bus that runs along Roosevelt that connects with several major lines and several trolley lines at the bottom of the hill to downtown.
Each of the units in the building has a deeded car garage with some extra storage space. There are washer dryer hook-ups on the lower floor in a utility closet.
Best of all, its ready for you to move right in.
Showings by appt with listing agent or with your agent and subject to all mandatory Covid compliances.
- Incredible Corona Heights Location
- Two level townhouse condo in a two unit building
- 3 full bedrooms
- 2 renovated bathrooms
- Primary bedroom with new bath and walk-in closet
- Brand new kitchen with white quartz counters and cabinets
- All new Samsung stainless appliances
- Open living/dining space with views over Eureka Valley and Dolores Heights
- Stunning new flooring throughout
- Main level features living/dining area - kitchen - primary bedroom and bath
- Lower level features two more bedrooms and a fully renovated bath
- Lower level bedrooms share a south facing deck looking out over the valley
- Large one car garage with extra storage
- Washer/dryer hook ups in hall utility closet on lower level
- Vacant and ready for immediate occupancy